We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle Social Media campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing Social Media for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects.
Reach, Engagement, Story- & Scrollytelling, Influencer Relations and Content is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Social Media & Content Manager (M/F/D) on full-time for our location in Genova starting as soon as possible or fix date.
- You will be responsible for the conception and development of social media daily content as well as high level campaigns executed globally in close collaboration with all other European Social Media Managers.
- By ongoing identification of trends in the social media environment and executing innovative storytelling you continuously improve the social media presence further and help zooplus maintain its industry-leading position in online marketing.
- Build a Social Media Lovebrand: In your new role you will create social media content that inspires people to share. Accordingly, you’ll engage with our community and turn them into Brand ambassadors.
relevant influencers for zooplus, acquire and integrate them into our
brand communication and build solid relationships with these opinion
- You will create thorough monthly reports and monitor the zooplus brand reputation in Social Media. Plus: By regularly analysing the Social Media Communication of our competitors you’ll gain relevant information to improve our approach.
- You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential.
- Work with content team to identify and coordinate information needs, and provide ongoing analysis and recommendations
- Research and recommend potential content partners to drive SEO, Domain Authority, and brand awareness with our target audiences
- Stay on top of search innovations/trends; identify and propose new search opportunities appropriate for the brand