Market & Category Analyst (f/m/x)
Data is king in our business! That’s why we’re looking for a Market and Category Analyst to maintain thorough knowledge of local and regional market trends and category performance to drive growth opportunities in the pet food and e-commerce market.
As a Market & Category Analyst you will
- Be responsible for monitoring the local and regional market, analyzing and giving insights to other departments in relation to category performance and potential development, always taking into consideration the local competitive landscape.
- Support Vendor Management, Marketing, Pricing and Sales to develop regional strategies to assure profitable sales
- Monitor competitors activity and identify potential threats.
- Develop new reports and KPIs to monitor the market and category performance in alignment with other Market and Category Analysts to ensure unified approach.
- Identify segments and correlations within categories and customers.
- Identify up/cross-selling and promotional opportunities across brands and categories, including Private Label.
- Be the contact person for our colleagues in need of analytical support
- Create and enhance analytical concepts, reports and dashboards for the marketing & sales area
- University degree in (business) mathematics, statistics, computer science or business administration with an analytical focus
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing or retail environment with an analytical focus.
- Strong understanding of marketing & sales, ideally in e-commerce, and its KPIs
- Ideally good knowledge of statistical methods
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Ideally experience with Tableau
- Fluent in English
Please send your C.V. in English
What We Are Offering You
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop
In case you didn´t know
Zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today we are Europe´s leading online retailer for pet-related products. With an annual double-digit growth rate, we have already successfully rolled out our business model in 30 European countries and we are expecting further sustainable growth in European e-commerce. We remain faithful to the key values of our company – a dynamic and flexible approach, constant learning opportunities, and inventive thinking at every level and position in the organization.
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form