Manager Social Media (m/f/d)
Introducing the OM Team
We are a team of 40+ Online Marketing Managers in 10 countries that handle Social Media campaigns in more than 30 countries. Learning, experimenting and collaboration is the heart and soul of our team. Beside doing Social Media for all the countries, our team also works on cutting edge cross department Online Marketing projects.
Social Media Manager
Reach, Engagement, Story- & Scrollytelling, Influencer Relations, and Content is not new to you?
That's great because you will deal with it in your daily business. To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Social Media Manager on full-time for our location in Genova starting as soon as possible or fix date.
- You will be responsible for the conception and development of social media daily content as well as the social media implementation of high level campaigns executed globally or locally.
- By ongoing identification of trends in the social media environment and executing innovative storytelling you continuously improve the social media presence further and help zooplus maintain its industry-leading position in online marketing.
- Build a Social Media Lovebrand: In your new role, you will create social media content that inspires people to share. Accordingly, you’ll engage with our community and turn them into brand ambassadors.
- Identify relevant influencers for zooplus, acquire and integrate them into our brand communication and build solid relationships with these opinion leaders.
- You will create thorough monthly reports and monitor the zooplus brand reputation in Social Media. Plus: By regularly analysing the Social Media Communication of our competitors you’ll gain relevant information to improve our approach.
- You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential.
- Graduate degree or equivalent in digital marketing or similar commercial discipline
- Significant professional experience in the management of Social Media accounts
- Excellent content and story-telling skills, paired with an affinity for numbers and analytical mindset
- A high degree of initiative and an ability to find creative solutions.
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Fluent in English next to your native Italian language skills – any other European Language would be a plus
- Have an impact. We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and departmental KPIs and offer you the chance to shape zooplus with your input and ideas.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- We offer challenges and encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- We provide you with a laptop, mobile, comfortable working space, fresh fruit and free beverage, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Please send your CV in English!